Convergent Grammar (CVG) is a type-theoretic framework
for linguistic analysis under development at the Ohio State
University and INRIA-Lorraine.
- Philippe de Groote, Sylvain Pogodalla, and Carl Pollard.
About Parallel and Syntactocentric Formalisms:
What the Encoding of Convergent Grammar into Abstract
Categorial Grammar Tells Us. To appear in Fundamenta Informaticae, 2009.
- Lia Mansfield, Scott Martin, Carl Pollard, and Chris Worth.
Phenogrammatical Labelling in
Convergent Grammar: the Case of Wrap. Unpublished manuscript, 2009.
- Carl Pollard. A Parallel-Derivational Architecture for the Syntax-Semantics Interface. Presented at the ESSLLI 2008 Workshop on What
Syntax Feeds Semantics. Hamburg, August 14, 2008.
- Scott Martin. A Proof-theoretic Approach to French
Pronominal Clitics. Presented at the 13th
ESSLLI Student Session. Hamburg,
Germany, August 7, 2008.
- Carl Pollard. Covert Movement in Logical Grammar.
Presented at the Workshop on Continuations and Symmetric
Calculi, ESSLLI 2008. Hamburg, Germany, August 4-8, 2008.
- Carl Pollard. Hyperintensional Questions. In W.
Hodges and R. de Queiroz, eds., Proceedings of the 15th Workshop
on Logic, Language, Information, and Computation (WoLLIC '08),
Heriot-Watt University, July 2008. Springer Lecture Notes in
Artificial Intelligence 5110:261-274.
- Carl Pollard. Cooper Storage Cures the Common Cold.
Presented at the NaTAL Workshop on Semantics and Inference.
LORIA, Nancy, France, June 25, 2008.
- Carl Pollard. An Introduction to Convergent
Grammar. Presented at the Séminaire Calligramme. Nancy,
France, June 3 and 10, 2008.
- Carl Pollard. The Calculus of Responsibility and
Commitment. To appear in the Proceedings of the Workshop
on Ludics, Dialog, and Interaction. Autrans, France, May 2008.
- Carl Pollard. Hyperintensions. Journal of Logic and Computation 18.2:257-282. 2008.
- Carl Pollard. What Interrogative Sentences Refer
to. Presented at the Workshop on Reference to Abstract
Objects. Universitat Pompeu Fabra. 2008.
- Chris Worth. A Hypothetical Proof Account of Chamorro
Wh-agreement. In Proceedings of the Local Modeling of
Nonlocal Dependencies Workshop, DGfS 30, Bamberg, Germany,
February 2008. To appear.